Book Your Room Today
We value your feedback. Here are some of our recent guest testimonials:
- So welcoming and friendly. Comfy beds with fresh soft linens. No need to leave the property as it has everything you need... will continue to stay here while visiting my future Tiger💜🧡
- We stayed here because it was an opportunity for my kids to stay at a top hotel. We came for 1 night in the spring. My 8 yr old daughter wanted to spend her Birthday at Clemson. They loved the experience! Overall, we had a pleasant experience. I had 2 surprises. One, it was closer to the road than expected. This was not a noise problem. The other was that while we were on the lake, the lake view was not great at the pool. This sounds critical, but we're from a lake area. The resort name and pictures gave the impression that while it was close to Clemson it was farther from town. I never thought that we would have a view of a shopping area. Now, grant you the area has developed very quickly. It would be a fun place to stay for game day for sure!
- Fantastic hotel we have stayed here twice now. Staff are all so friendly and helpful, rooms are lovely, spacious and clean. Highly recommend.
- Really liked this hotel. The room was very clean and the beds were great. My kids loved the pool. Location is great right near Clemson and a shopping plaza. If in the area again we will be back.
- Very clean and nice!
- Me and my wife enjoyed our two nights we will be back
- Nice hotel and rooms, friendly staff, easy room access, and great views. I would strongly recommend they add full day coffee stations, it is currently taken down when lunch starts.
- Beautiful rooms, friendly staff, and pet friendly!! So glad we stayed here!
- I visited the Lodge for a quick getaway for my son’s spring break. We had a studio style suite with a full kitchen and every kitchen tool you could need. The grounds are beautiful and the staff was very nice.it’s a beautiful view of the Seneca River. There was a snafu with the hot water going out one day. I will admit that the staff wasn’t well equipped to deal with the issue onsite. I think being a newer facility things like this haven’t come up before. I spoke with the manager after my stay who did an excellent job of service recovery. Also, it’s a pet friendly facility and community. I look forward to returning.
- Beautiful property. We were only there overnight to visit Clemson University which was a very short drive away. However there is a LOUD train that blasts its horn every few hours. If I was on vacation and had to hear that (including overnight) I would not be happy. We didn't get to take advantage of pool, but the outdoor space is stunning. I would stay again for Clemson visits once my child is a student (Fall 2021)
- This lodging is beautiful, immaculate snd well situated for Clemson visit. Matt at front desk was professional, patient and accommodating. The restaurant was amazing. We will be back!
- First time to this resort. It’s new, immaculate, close to Clemson. Matt at front desk was beyond accommodating and patient. The room was spacious, the gym was perfect and the restaurant was delicious! We will be back